Mason R. Mermell, Esq.
Mason Mermell, Esq., has worked for The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. since 2010, and as an associate attorney since 2017.
During his time at The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A., Mr. Mermell has established strong relationships with opposing counsels, claims examiners, mediators and doctors. These strong relationships allow Mr. Mermell to efficiently manage his personal injury and Florida workers' compensation cases.
Mr. Mermell has coordinated mass mediations with large insurance companies and has effectively negotiated major settlements in multiple cases as a result of his acquired skills in arranging, coordinating, and fulfilling mediations. Mr. Mermell is dedicated to obtaining the maximum compensation value for each of his clients, and does so by putting his clients' rights first and foremost in everything that he does.
- Attendance at Loyola Longshore/DBA Seminar for the past three years
- Attendance at DBA/Longshore Seminar at Florida Workers’ Compensation Convention for past three years
- Arranged and attended Mass Mediations with prominent defense firms throughout the U.S.
- Member Workers/ Injury Law Group (WILG)
University of Indiana Bloomington B.S. in Public Affairs, 2014
University of Miami, School of Law J.D. 2017
- Admitted to the Florida Bar and to practice before all courts in the state of Florida