David Pacheco, Esq.
David Pacheco, Esq., has been handling the claims of injured victims in South Florida and throughout the world for over 23 years. During this time, Mr. Pacheco has represented clients at more than 1,200 depositions and more than 1,500 mediations.
Mr. Pacheco is an expert at the art of mediation, often obtaining results that far surpass his client’s expectations. He is dedicated to obtaining the maximum compensation for each of his clients and will not back down when challenged.
Mr. Pacheco began with The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. directly out of law school and became a partner in 2004. Since then, The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco bears his name proudly.
Mr. Pacheco is fluent in Spanish.
- 2018-2020 Avvo Client Choice Award in recognition of Client Satisfaction.
- 2018-2020 American Institute of Legal Counsel recognition as one of the "10 Best Attorneys" in the State of Florida for work related injury cases.
- Member of the Florida Bar since 1997.
- Assisted as a mediator in over 200 Broward county restitution cases from 1995-1997.
- 2008 Workers' Compensation Convention Longshore/DBA Case Handling.
- Frequent Featured Speaker as an expert in Longshore & Harbor Workers' Compensation Law.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Florida International University, 1994.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Florida International University, 1994.
- Juris Doctorate, Nova Southeastern University Law School, 1997.